Before your next property transaction, call Absolute Real Estate Appraisals in York, Pennsylvania. You'll speak with a real estate appraiser from an appraisal company with a great track record.
The Absolute Facts
1) Mr. Charles G. Smith and Absolute Real Estate Appraisals have been in business for 44 years.
2) Absolute Real Estate Appraisals has State Certified Appraisers with a total of over 100 years combined experience.
3) Absolute has one of the largest coverage areas of any appraisal office in South Central Pennsylvania with knowledge of all areas covered.
4) Absolute does all types of appraisals, including residential, commercial, industrial, agricultural, multi-family, and relocations.
5) Absolute does appraisals to conform with USPAP
6) Absolute's standard appraisal consists of a cover page, a transmittal letter, the appraisal form, a location map with comps and subject marked, comparable sales, subject and comp photos, and all other required certifications and addendums as needed.
7) Absolute has a complete selection of approved form appraisals to fit all lenders' needs in regards to the purpose and type of appraisal.
8) Thanks to our professional staff, Absolute continues to have one of the best turnaround times in the industry. We contact all customers within 24-48 hours of the receipt of the appraisal request.
A Stellar Reputation
Since we opened in 1973, we have developed an excellent reputation for quality work at fair prices. A lot of our business comes from referrals from satisfied customers. All our dedicated appraisers are PA and FHA certified. Our office manage Treva Welty keeps the business running efficiently, and be will be glad to answer any questions on types of appraisals, fees, and turn around times.
About Charles G. Smith
Mr. Smith has been associated with appraisal work since 1968. Before founding Absolute, he was a mortgage officer with a broker's license for Clarke Mortgage in Harrisburg, serving York and Dauphin Counties. He attended York College and York Penn State, as well as numerous community colleges where he pursued continuing education to further his career. Smith is a designated member of NAIFA and the president of his local chapter.
Mr. Smith has been part of, or performed more than 50,000 appraisals in his career and has vast experience in the local area. He knows property values in all counties of South Central Pennsylvania and brings this wealth of experience to every job.